Monday 6 October 2008

A little bit of bad news, but a little bit of good too

Well lets get the bad news out of the way. Unfortunately I will no longer be selling Whipper Snapper stamps. My supplier in the UK is no longer supplying them and after contacting Whipper Snapper themselves, they have told me they will not supply to me as I do not have a store front.
The good news (for all of you anyway) is that I will put all of my remaining Whipper Snapper stamps in my sale.
I have been adding things to the sale over the last couple of weeks and I'm so busy. Please keep coming back as I have very little stock of each item. You wouldn't want to miss a bargain now would you, lol.
Now I'm not sure yet when I will get round to putting these in the sale as I have another box of bits to add before them. I also have so many new things arriving and obviously want to get them uploaded for you.

The lovely new High Hopes are stuck in customs but hopefully I will have them before the end of the week but please remember you can pre-order.
Missy B designs are still in customs. That has been a complete nightmare but I think we may be getting somewhere and Inky Antics have left for delivery so will keep you posted about them all.

T

No comments: