Monday 29 September 2008

More Things added

I have just added the new CC Designs halloween sets and a few other bits. Check them out here

I have their new October releases on their way. Missy B stamps are in customs so we will have to wait a little longer for those.

I have been adding lots of bits to my sale items. If you want to grab a bargain, go take a look. I will be adding a HUGE amount more to it over the next couple of weeks as there is so much I'm wanting to get rid of ready for new things in the New Year. If you see something that you would like and would like me to hold until you have seen the other bits added just email me. I don't have lots of stock so once it's gone it's probably not coming back again.

Design Team members have been sent lots of bits so come back soon and hopefully I will have some pictures of their creations.

1 comment:

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

ohoh going to see what has been put up :)

hugs Ria