Thursday 23 December 2021

Bunny Winter Holiday - Whimsy Stamps

 Hello everyone,

Sue here today!

Is n't the month flying away!  I swear time is speeding up - or perhaps I'm just getting old! /-:

Today's cards are a couple of cute one layer makes made with Whimsy Stamps
I stamped and then masked the bunny images and then applied a circular aperture mask before blending Distress Oxide Ink over my card.

I then removed the masks and coloured the Christmas Bunnies with Copics.

I stamped the Merry Christmas Sentiments in grey ink.

I then trimmed the card so that the circle was over to one corner of the design.  The finished cards measure about 8cm x 8cm so they are fairly small but VERY cute!
Ingredients from Dies To Die For

Thank you for popping by today, look after yourselves - things aren't going well again!  This flippin' virus is a horror show!

from Sue...xxx

*NEW Bunny Winter Holiday Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps *NEW Sentiment Assortment - Merry Christmas Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps


Pink - RV04, RV52, RV0000
Reds - E19, E09, E08, R08
Greens - BG99, BG96, BG93
Bunnies - E53, E51, E50
Snow - BV31, C0, C00 Colourless Blender

Other Ingredients
Archival Ink Pad in Shadow Grey
Blueprint Sketch, Tumbled Glass, Spun Sugar
Kutetake Tansai Gambi Starry Colours Paints
Gemini Jnr Die Cutting Machine




No comments: