OH MY WORD!
I have been ridiculously over excited by today's project, I literally could.not.wait. to share it with you!
I blame the terrifying film 'The Masque of The Red Death' for giving me this idea!
The Masque is made in black card die cut with the fa-boo-lousWhimsy Stamps
which is available in store right now!
I cut the lens with an oval die from the
The inky background is made with blended Distress Oxides, I'll pop a link to a tutorial at the end of this post for you.
I used a stamp from the spook-tacular
which I coloured with Copic Markers - I'll pop a list of the colours I used at the end of this post.
The eyes are attached to the mask with wobble springs!
Finally I painted a skewer with black paint and fixed it to the side of the masque with tape.
I think this design would work equally as well as a slimline card if you did nt want to make a masque!
Ingredients from Dies To Die For
Thank you for popping by today...
Eyes - R59, R46, Y38, Y17, T5, T3, T0
Bandages - E81, E43
Strathmore Bristol Smooth Vellum Card
Mica Powder (Perfect Pearls)
White and Black Gesso
Gemini Jnr Die Cutting Machine
Follow the link
for my background tutorial