Monday 18 October 2021

Whimsy Stamps Hourglass Die and Eye Scream Stamp Set

  Hello everyone...

OH MY WORD!  

I have been ridiculously over excited by today's project, I literally could.not.wait. to share it with you!

I thought a mask would be such fun to make and use if you are a trick or treater!

I blame the terrifying film 'The Masque of The Red Death' for giving me this idea! 

The Masque is made in black card die cut with the fa-boo-lousWhimsy Stamps 
which is available in store right now!

I cut the lens with an oval die from the 

The inky background is made with blended Distress Oxides, I'll pop a link to a tutorial at the end of this post for you.

I used a stamp from the spook-tacular
which I coloured with Copic Markers - I'll pop  a list of the colours I used at the end of this post.

The eyes are attached to the mask with wobble springs!

Finally I painted a skewer with black paint and fixed it to the side of the masque with tape.


I think this design would work equally as well as a slimline card if you did nt want to make a masque!

Ingredients from Dies To Die For

Thank you for popping by today...

Happy haunting!
from Sue...xxx

**NEW Slimline Hourglass Die Set - Whimsy Stamps **NEW Antique ATC Frames Die Set - Whimsy Stamps Eye Scream Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps


Other Ingredients
 
Eyes - R59, R46, Y38, Y17, T5, T3, T0
Bandages - E81, E43

Strathmore Bristol Smooth Vellum Card
*Distress Oxide Ink Pads - Ripe PersimmonCandied AppleFired Brick
Mica Powder (Perfect Pearls)
White and Black Gesso
Wobble Springs
Gemini Jnr Die Cutting Machine

Follow the link
for my background tutorial


2 comments:

Tracey T said...

Very clever - love it!

ionabunny said...

Awesome with the wobbly eyes. So cool. Hugz