Thursday 4 March 2021

Yeti To Party - Whimsy Stamps

 Hello everyone!

I 'm here to share one of the February new release goodies available now in store from 
Whimsy Stamps
- cute little chap ain't he! (:
I loved colouring this fabulous yeti!
I die cut a piece of Kraft cardstock with the 
and stamped the yeti onto it with grey ink.

I coloured him/her (?) (: with Prismacolor Pencils, I'll add the colours at the end of the post for you.

Then I borrowed a fabulous design idea from my fab friend Faye at Stampin Fluffnstuff  and used the 
to die cut the top of the card in white and add the 
Happy Large Word Die and Birthday sentiment from the 

I also added that brilliant cake sentiment from the 
to the bottom of the card.  It is stamped onto a piece of card cut out with the 

Finally I added some Crystal Stars Sparkletz 
Ingredients from Dies To Die For
(UK friends you can get your Whimsy Stamps goodies from Dies To Die For)

Thank you for popping by!
I hope you are all keeping well and have good plans this weekend!

Happy Creating
from Sue...xxx

**NEW Yeti to Party Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps Slimline Card Builder Die - Whimsy Stamps Comic Speech Bubbles Die Set - Whimsy Stamps
Happy Large Word Die - Whimsy Stamps  You're My Favorite Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps Simple Sentiment Strips Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps
Quick Strips Die Set - Whimsy Stamps 



Other Ingredients
Bazzill Basics Kraft Card
MFT Ink Pad in Cement Gray

French Grey 90%, 70%, 50%, 30%, 10%,
Blue Slate, Periwinkle, Cloud Blue,
Peacock Green, Grass Green, Apple Green, Chartreuse,
Black Grape, Violet, Parma Violet, Lilac




No comments: