Thursday 29 October 2020

Gnome Birthdays - Whimsy Stamps

  Hello everyone!

Happy Thursday from a very blustery Gloucestershire!

I don't know about you but I LOVE anything gnomie! 

I made this card with a beautiful set of clear stamps - 

Gnome Birthdays by Crissy Armstrong

Ingredients from Dies To Die For

  I want to say a big thank you to lovely Elaine Marker Geek for sharing her colour combos as I borrowed some of her suggestions and coloured this cute chap with Prismacolor Pencils.  I will pop a list of the colours I used at the end of this post.  

Thank you for popping by today!

I hope you are all managing to stay safe and healthy in these unsettling times!

Happy Crafting
From Sue…xxx

Gnome Birthdays Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps Slimline Card Builder Die - Whimsy Stamps Slimline Bunting Borders Die Set - Whimsy Stamps

Birthday Word and Shadow Die Set - Whimsy Stamps Quick Strips Die Set - Whimsy Stamps Magical Birthday Wishes Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps

Prismacolor Pencils used - 

Skin - Clay Rose, Nectar, Peach, Seashell Pink, Beard - French Grey 70%, French Grey 50%, French Grey 30%, French Grey 10%, Hat - Olive Green, Crimson Lake, Scarlet Lake, Carmine Red, Suit - Poppy Red, Aquamarine, Light Green, Ground - Crimson Red, Kelly Green, Apple Green, Spring Green


No comments: