Thursday 6 August 2020

...for ladies of a certain age!...

Happy Thursday everyone!

I hope you're having a good week!

It's Sue here today with a really fun card that some of us will definitely identify with! (Is it warm in here or is it me)?  (: (: (: 
I had such fun making this card!

First I used the created the background on some smooth card using a
Whimsy Stamps Sun Rays Stencil
and Distress Oxides in Abandoned Coral, Dried Marigold and Scattered Straw.
I die cut the background into a circle with the 

I also die cut a larger circle of Kraft card.
I then stamped the lady of a certain age with black ink and coloured her with 

Copic Markers
Skin E71, E21, E00, E50
Eyes, B0000, BG000, T1
Hair E44, E43, E41
Clothes YR24, YR23, YR21, W7, W4, W2, Sepia Prismacolor Pencil

I then cut her out and set her aside.

I die cut the 
with glitter card and kraft card and layered them together as shown - the words are supposed to overlap!

Then die cut a piece of vellum with a circled die and a wavy edger die and stamped a sentiment from the 
onto it with black Stazon ink.

I then layered the large kraft card circle, the rays background, the vellum, the image, and the die cut UGH together.

Finally I added some dots of Star Dust Stickles to the background 
Ingredients from Dies To Die For

Thank you for popping by today!

Happy Crafting
from Sue...xxx

Sun Rays Stencil - Whimsy Stamps *NEW Menopause Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps
 *NEW UGH! Word and Shadow Die Set - Whimsy Stamps Pierced and Stitched Circles Die Set - Whimsy Stamps

Other Ingredients
Distress Oxide Ink Pads in Abandoned Coral, Dried Marigold, Scattered Straw 
Black Stazon Ink Pad
Kraft Card
Stardust Stickles Glitter Glue

No comments: