Thursday 4 June 2020

Cattitude! - New Arrivals from Whimsy Stamps

Happy Thursday Friends!

It's Sue here today to show you a card made with one of the latest arrivals in store from
Whimsy Stamps

I have been playing with
Cattitude Clear Stamps  (by Deb Davis - Amped2Stamp)
This card was so straightforward to make!

First I die cut a 10.5cm x 13.5cm rectangle of Kraft card with 
different sized circle dies from the 
to create the card design.

Then I die cut three Kraft card circles, each one a size larger than the apertures in the card design.

I stamped a cute attitude on each one and coloured them with 
Prismacolor pencils.
PC 945 Sienna Brown, PC943 Burnt Ochre, PC1033 Mineral Orange, PC1043 Golden Rod, PC1003 Spanish Orange, PC1099 Expresso, PC1031 Henna, PC 1021 Jade Green, PC1086 Sky Blue Light, PC1005 Limepeel.  (I also used a cream polychromos I had to hand but there is a cream in the Prismacolour set you could use perfectly well).

I coloured the cats with pencil strokes to make them look a bit scruffy!

Then I mounted the cat circles on a 10.cm x 13.5cm background so that they matched up with the circles I had cut in the card design and stuck them down.  (The circles overlapped the edges but I just trimmed them to size with scissors).

...then I fixed the die cut design to the kitty background with foam tape so you can see a cat peeking out from each circular aperture!

Such fun and simples!!!

Thank you for popping by!
I hope you are all managing to stay safe and healthy in these odd times!

Happy Crafting
From Sue…xxx
*NEW Cattitude Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps Pierced and Stitched Circles Die Set - Whimsy Stamps

1 comment:

cuilliesocks said...

Oh I just love this card and the cat images are brilliant, such fun, beautifully designed and coloured Kate x x