Tuesday 19 November 2019

I'll be gnome for Christmas...

Happy Tuesday everyone!

It's Sue here today!

So - I had a plan (as you do) (: ... 
to turn the fab
Whimsy Stamps
into Christmas Gnomes!

SUCH FUN!

(...and it just goes to show how versatile the goodies from our lovely 
Dies To Die For
are and how you can easily stretch your stash)!

Hope you like this as much as I do!
I stamped this gorgeous gnomie in black ink onto white card.

I used Copic Markers to colour the background first.  I always do it that way round just in case I fluff it up!  Freehand drawing backgrounds is still new to me and I don't always get them how I like them first time round!

Copic Markers Used
Glow - Y00, Y02, Y11
Sky - B00, B07, B09, B99
Trees - C8

Gnome & Snail R05, R37, R89, W1, W3, W5, E30, E33, E37

I followed a tutorial by Sandy Allnock for the trees!

I used the following Whimsy Stamps sets to create the sentiment across the bottom of the design.

Finally I added the snowy dots with a white gel pen.
... and remember, a gnome is for life not just for Christmas! (;


Be sure to have a look around our
to see the gorgeous DT creations there and then to 
to engage in some essential retail therapy!
Thank you for popping by!
Happy crafting
from Sue...xxx

Gnome Matter What Clear Stamps You're My Favorite Clear Stamps Magical Birthday Wishes Clear Stamps You're My Jolly Clear Stamps

No comments: