Tuesday 26 November 2019

A very mice Christmas...

Hello  everyone!

It's Sue here today with a card made with the beautiful 
from wonderful
Whimsy Stamps November New Release.
I stamped the 
Merry Christmas Mice onto white card and 
taking Inspiration from the very brilliant 
I hand drew the background with Copic Markers.

Once I was happy with the firs I coloured the mice and added some white gel pen dots for snow.

I cut out the design with the new 
Rounded Rectangle Die

I stamped a sentiment from the 
onto vellum and fixed it to the bottom of the design.

Finally I layered the design onto some Christmassy design paper - 
Your Next Stamp 6 x6 Paper Pad - Winter Plaid
Copics Used - 
Fir Background G99, YG97, YG95, W8
Snow BG000, BG01
Mice E37, E34, E30, R20, T3
Candy Cane R79, R89, R29, R24 C2, C00, Colourless Blender
Be sure to have a look around our
to see the gorgeous DT creations there and then to 
to engage in some essential retail therapy!
Thank you for popping by!
Happy crafting
from Sue...xxx

*NEW Very Mice Christmas Clear Stamps *NEW Rounded Rectangles Die Set 


No comments: