Thursday 26 September 2019

Pastels - I don't think so! ...

Hello everyone!
It's Sue here today.

Today's card is made one of the amazing 
stamp sets

The sentiment appeals to my inner chimp and just makes me giggle! 

I made this card by blending Distress Oxides in
Seedless Preserves
Picked Raspberry and 
Spiced Marmalade 
over a piece of smooth card.

I then flicked water and black gesso over the card and let it dry.

I cut a piece of black glitter card with the new 
Arched Window Die
and also die cut the inky card.

I stamped the bats and spider onto the inky apertures and added a hand doodled cobweb.

I stamped Morticia onto white card and coloured her with Copics - E04, E21, E00, E000.

I fussy cut her and added some texture and sparkle to her frock with Copic Glitter pens and a white gel pen.

I put the card together by placing the inky apertures into the black frame as shown.

I fixed the card design to a card blank cut by using the outside of the arch window die as a template.

I stamped the sentiment (snigger)! from the stamp set onto a piece of vellum which I attached to the top of the large aperture.

Finally I fixed Morticia to the card design as shown!
Attitude or what!!! (:


Thank you for popping by!

Please have a good look around our Dies To Die For blog to look at 
the gorgeous cards by the rest of the Team – and then follow that with a trip to 
store for some essential retail therapy!

Happy Crafting

From Sue…xxx


*NEW Morticia Clear Stamps  *NEW Arched Window Die

No comments: