Thursday 11 July 2019

Seas the day...

Hello everyone!

It's Sue here today!

The 
Whimsy Stamps
July new releases are in store now and oh my word, the new release goodies are a-ma-zing this month!

Here is a card I made with a really cute stamp set
Baby Sea Creatures Clear Stamp Set
by Krista Heij-Barber
I really loved making this card - I must say thank you though to the super talented Yana Smakula for the layout inspiration!

To make this card I die cut a rectangle of card with the largest
Hand Stitched Nested Rectangle Dies

I then drew a faint pencil circle by drawing around the largest


Next I stamped the gorgeous Turtle and seahorse from the 
in black ink

I then coloured the underwater background and the sea creatures with Copics.  I used Copic colourless blender to stamp the bubbles and added lots of bubble details with a white gel pen and a clear Wink of Stella pen.

Sea - B99, B95, E34, E21, BG11
Baby Sea Creatures - E44, E84, BG96, YG17, YG25, YG23, YG97, YG95, YG25

I then die cut some vellum shapes from the 
and fixed these to the right of the design with a sentiment stamped and cut out with a banner die from the 

Finally I added some 
enamel dots

Be sure to have a look around our
to see the gorgeous DT creations here and then to 
to engage in some essential retail therapy!

Hand Stitched Nested Rectangles Pierced and Stitched Circles Die Set

*NEW Baby Sea Creatures Clear Stamps *NEW Build-an-Ocean Die Set

Quick Strips Die Set 

1 comment:

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeously cute, beautifully coloured, love it, Kate x