Monday 15 April 2019

Special memories...

Hello everyone,

I hope it's a happy Monday!

Here's something a little different from me which I really enjoyed making!
I made this card by die cutting a 
card blank and card design background.

I heat embossed the circle with the 
using an embossing Pad and embossing Powder.
I fixed this to the card blank and set it aside.

Next I 
heat embossed the 
Beaucoup Bouquet Clear Stamps 
on vellum.

The flowers were cut out with the matching
Beaucoup Bouquet Die Set

I coloured the reverse of the flowers with Copics, R35, RV95, Y38, YG67 and fixed them to the card design as shown.

I added a 
Special Large Word Die cut
and stamped the memories sentiment from the 
You're My Jolly Clear Stamp Set 
onto a 
Quick Strips Die cut.
Ingredients from Dies To Die For


Thank you for popping by!

Be sure to have a look around our
to see the gorgeous DT creations here and then to 
to engage in some essential retail therapy!

...and if you want to see bit more about this card and some other's like it then have a quick peek at my blog
HERE

love from Sue...xxx



No comments: