Thursday 31 January 2019

Old Geezer...

Hello friends, 

Hope it's a Happy Thursday!

I'm here today to show you some fabulous goodies from 
January release which are available in store now!

To make this card I first stamped the Buffalo Plaid Background Rubber Cling Stamp and heat embossed it in black.

Then I blended the background with Distress Ink Pads in Cracked Pistachio, Peacock Feathers and Chipped Sapphire.

I created the background for the Old Geezer by lightly blending the same distress inks onto a piece of card, sprinkling it with water and splattering it with black acrylic paint.

I repeated this on a second piece of card and then die cut the Old Fart Word Die.

I stamped the Old Geezer Clear Stamp in black ink and coloured him with Copics, adding the plaid pattern to his jacket and slippers with a black fine liner and a white gel pen.

I square cut the plaid background and the blended background and layered them together then I added the old fart die cut and the old geezer as shown!

Finally I die cut one of the strips from the New Quick Strips Die Set and stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment from the Old Geezer Clear Stamp set onto it.

I trimmed the strip slightly and fixed it to the top right hand side of the card design as shown.

Thank you for popping by!


Be sure to pop to have a look around our 
Dies To Die For Blog
to see the gorgeous DT creations and then to 
to engage in some essential retail therapy!


love from Sue...xxx




  


No comments: