Tuesday 19 June 2018

Hoppy hoppy joy joy!

Hi everyone, it's Kat here!

I know I don't usually pop up on the blog on a Tuesday but I had a card I just *had* to share with you and couldn't wait until Friday!

I don't know if you remember my volcano card from a few months ago (HERE if you missed it) but I just knew that I'd find more uses for the slider mechanism in it...


...and JUMP!!!...


As soon as I saw the frogs I knew this card had to happen; the slider mechanism is perfect for adding a fun interactive element.

And you know what else is perfect?  My timing, because the volcano die set which includes the slider mechanism is on offer this week - yay!

DISCLAIMER: I promise I actually had no idea it would be on offer this week when I made the card; sometimes these things just happen :-)

If you would like more pictures and info but currently no lists of Copic colours (ahem, I may have misplaced them!), then please do pop over to visit me at Paper Firefly.

Have a joyful day!

Kat xx


Lovely things I used;

No comments: