Saturday 6 August 2016

Three Amigos.....


Hello I am Little Mo and I am 11 years old. I am one of the mini members of the team.

Today I am sharing my card I have made for my lovely Grandad Great who has been in a car accident last night and I am going to see him today so wanted to take a card I can leave behind to cheer him up and make him smile.

Mummy and me bought this Mama Elephant Three Amigos stamp set and matching dies last week because they are very cute. I used the little heart for my sign too. 

I heat embossed my little racoon with some clear embossing powder on my memento black ink because it's lots easier for me to colour them in when I can feel where the lines are.

Thank you for looking at my first DT make
From Mo xxxx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a fantastic card Mo! I love this little 'amigo' and the papers you have chosen here! I'm sure it will cheer your granddad up, he'll love it! Hope he is ok by the way :-)