Sunday 7 August 2016

Stamping Bella Sunday


Morning Peeps, it's Faye here today :)

And I'm gonna do less talking and more showing, coz, I've not really woken up yet really, you just wanna see goodies don't you?! Ok, I lied, before I talk less, new release from My Favourite Things... And don't even get me started on Gerda Steigner Designs. Swooooonarooooooon!! And you know there's free postage this weekend, right? Ok, ssssshhhhhh!


How sweet are these Honeybear Stuffies?!


Luuuuuuuuurve Thinkingofyouabella. That hair! Did I swoon already?


Marching Chick... such a cute little chick with his heart banner. *happy sigh*

Right, that's it, no more talking, no more showing, I think I might go back to sleep...

 Products Used...
 
Thanks so much for stopping by... Have a lovely day. 

No comments: