Saturday 6 February 2016

Out of this world..........


Morning everyone!

Lou in with a post for you today with a couple of makes using those super cute 'Out of this world' stamps and dies from My Favorite Things new release

Having a little guy in the house I just couldn't resist this set (...which roughly translates at 'when the little guy was making his list of what we neeeeeeeeeeeeded from the new MFT release, these stamps and dies were right at the top!!!!!) but seriously, I couldn't wait to get stuck in as soon as they arrived on thursday.

The little stars in the sky die is just perfect for layering some fun into the background, I LOVE it! I matted up a yellow piece of cardstock so that when I cut the stars in the sky die, those yummy little yellow stars really stood out sooo cute!! plus you get a tonne of gorgeous mini stars to use as confetti on another make. I actually used a few to create a little starry bottom inside the card below.


Thank you for popping in
Hugs Lou xxx

No comments: