Sunday 7 February 2016

Chin, chin!

 

Hi Everyone, it's Faye here today :)


Ok, tell me you don't look at this fab Stamping Bella image (I have such a Girl Crush on Stamping Bella. I think I might propose. It is a Leap Year after all!) and know straightaway which girl pal is clinking with you! Not only that, but you've been eyeballing her favourite ring for years. Yeah, I see you!

So, have I mentioned my Stamping Bella Girl Crush? I am seriously swooning over the latest release, (a number of which are sitting on my desk, thanks to the Enabling Services provided by Tracy. And you get Loyalty Points. Sheesh!) I have it on good authority there is another coming in the not too distant future. Yep, warn your Bank Managers, Peeps, this is on.  


Products Used...
Echo Park Simple Life Dots & Stripes Paper Pad

Now, before I scurry off into Sunday, don't forget to check out all the gorgeous New Stuff. My Favourite Things are in. Just sayin'...

Thanks so much for stopping by, have a great day...

No comments: