Friday 21 August 2015

Brittany the Birthday Girl

Hello everyone! Friday has rolled around so quickly and I'm here to share a little Uptown Girl goodness today.

Recently my sister got in touch to ask me to make a card for her partner's mother who is turning 80. Now I know you are looking at this card and probably thinking....blimey, that's a bit bright for an 80 year old lady, but I think you can enjoy things a little 'out there' whatever your age, and my sister thinks she will love it.

To be honest the whole thing just screamed bright colours at me as soon as I saw the stamp, so I just had to go with it!

So this is Brittany the Birthday Girl and I coloured her with a mix of Distress Ink and Spectrum Aquatint Markers, the new(ish) Twisted Citron distress marker was perfect for the paper I chose. I've popped a list of items used with links for you at the end of my post.




That's all from me today, see you again next week! :) xx


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Linda another work of art! This is beautiful!

Dortesjs said...

waue great card