Sunday 23 August 2015

Airy Fairy Twila


Hi Everyone, it's Airy Fairy Faye here :)


That was my nickname as far back as Infant School, which should tell you two things. One. I have loved fairies for a long time. Two. I have always been 'Away' with them. So, it will now come as no surprise to you that I fell instantly in love with Fairy Twila here, from the latest Roberto's Rascals Release at C.C.Designs. I just adore the expression on her face.

The sentiment is from Your Next Stamp Whatnot Sentiments Set Four. But I have to tell you, I love pretty much every sentiment from the YNS Whatnot Sentiments! The finishing touch was a little heart from the Die-Namics Notched Tag Set. I use this sooooo much. And on that note, I'm gonna scoot off, before I get you into any other mischief...


Products Used...
Thanks so much for stopping by... Have a great day.

No comments: