Friday 8 May 2015

Eva in Soft Colours

Happy Friday !!

Linda here and today I thought I'd share Eva again, I used her back in January and I used quite deep strong colours and I thought it might be fun to colour her again in a quite different style...well still MY style, but I thought it might be nice to go for much lighter softer colours etc to show the difference.


I used the beautiful Paris Fleamarket Collection from Pion Design, these are so yummy. I edges all my papers with Walnut Stain distress ink.

I coloured her with distress inks to match my papers. You can find those on my blog.

I cut out letters from the border sheet and popped them on some foam squares to make a little sentiment in a Scrapberry polymer frame, I used some Frantage over the frame for a nice effect.


I echoed the layout on the front inside the card, using one of the border strips to replace the lace and ribbon.

Items used:



That's all from me for today,  have a great weekend! :) xx


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely stunning Linda - everything about this card is just beautiful!