Sunday 26 April 2015

I Dig You!


Hi Everyone :)

It's Faye here, and I'm excited to be joining the Design Team, and sharing some inspiration with you today!

I'm afraid I fell in love with the You Gnome Me Stamp Set from the latest Release at My Favourite Things, the minute I set eyes on them. Oh my, so many cute gnomes and fab sentiments in one set. Oi, oi!


Anyway, as you'll often find with me, I've made a very clean and simple card, so our cute Gnome gets all the attention. I had two random die cut hearts lying around. So I added a final one with the heart die from the Die-Namics Notched Tag Set, coloured them all in, popped them on some foam pads, stamped a sentiment, doodled a border, and bish, bash, bosh, job done!


Products Used...
My Favourite Things You Gnome Me
Die-Namics Notched Tag

Thank you so much for stopping by... Have a wonderful day.
Faye x

1 comment:

Squirrel x said...

Absolutely brilliant! Xx