Friday 24 April 2015

Emma - rocker card

Happy Friday everyone!
It's Linda here with my regular Dies to Die for inspiration post.  It's not often that I get some time to try something different, but I've seen a couple of my friends make rocker cards recently and I thought I'd like to have a try.

 This is how it came out.


I kept my design fairly simple as there wasn't tons of space. The strip of paper from the bottom of the paper sheet made a pretty border. I managed to fit a few flowers on one side and underneath that I added one of the lovely new polymer frames that Tracy has in stock from Scrapberry's. These come in a set of 4 and are very inexpensive. They come in plain white but I fancied mine up with a little frantage, doesn't it look wonderful?


I coloured Emma up with my distress ink and Aquatint markers and decided to give her a funky hair colour.

A few close ups for you, isn't that little frame fab?

 I used the following Dies to Die for  products to make my card


Well that's all from me today, I hope I've inspired you to try something new, and I'll see you again next Friday! :) xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! This is absolutely stunning!