Wednesday 11 March 2015

Vintage Paris Flea Market

Happy Wednesday! this card should really have gone live last Friday, but I was a little late though not being well and then when I got home from work I fell asleep and didn't get to post it!

As I hadn't been feeling well I wanted to make a card that wouldn't require colouring an image, so I chose these gorgeous papers from the new (ish) collection by Pion, 'Paris Flea Market'.

They are all so lovely I had a hard time deciding what I was going to use, but they also have a fabulous sheet of vintage images that are just perfect when you don't want to stamp and colour.

So I got out my ink, distressing tool, needle and thread and some gesso and distressed and shabbied everything up.

This is the result.


I've linked the products I've used at the end of the post.






Products used:



Well that's all from me today but I'll see you soon! :) xx

1 comment:

XxJULESxX said...

Oh my just gorgeous!