Saturday 20 December 2014

Ready Set Snow!

Good Morning Everyone
I hope you are well and having a good weekend.

I am here today to share 3 last minute Christmas cards that I made with some cute images and sentiments from Taylored Expressions Ready Steady Set Snow Stamp Set.
 The snowflake dies are Impression Obsession and the gorgeous felt flowers have been cut with an old favourite - Die-Namics Rolled Roses. The papers are by Bazzill Design.







Items Used:
Stamps -Taylored Expressions Ready Steady Set Snow Stamp Set.
Papers - Bazzill Countdown to Christmas and Believe 6 x 6 Printed Multipack
Die-Namics Mini Rolled Roses
Impression Obsession Small Snowflakes Set
Cheery Lynn Holly Leaves
Wool Felt - Red

Thank you for taking the time to stop and look at my cards today.
Whilst I am here I would like to send you all good wishes for a very Happy Christmas.
Bye for now
Sue xx

1 comment:

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous Christmas cards, love the cute penguin x