Friday 19 December 2014

Paper Doll Marci - Winter


Happy Friday everyone, it's Linda here on the last Friday before Christmas wheeeeeee!!

Today I'm sharing one of my last Christmas cards for the year, very soon I'll be switching to other stuff like Valentine's day and Spring cards.  I made this card for a friend who's a lover of all things slightly quirky, and I really think this stamp from La-La Land fits the bill. As usual links to products are at the end of the post.


I stamped my image with Versafine ink and coloured Marci in Distress Inks
You can find the colours used over on my blog


All papers were edged with Walnut Stain Distress Ink and hand stitched. I added lashings of Gesso to the finished creation


I tucked a little snowflake charm under the bow. The little mittens, hats and sock are a small die set from Whimsy called 'Bundled Up'.  I couldn't find it in the store, but I'm sure Tracy would order it for you if you asked her nicely.

Products used:


Well that's all from me today, I'm having a little break for 2 weeks for the Christmas hols, so I wish every one of you a merry Christmas and a wonderful new year!:) xx

No comments: