Friday 3 October 2014

Vintage Pion Christmas Card

Good morning and happy Friday! 
It's Linda here and today I'm showing you another vintage style Christmas card made without a stamped and coloured image, really useful for when you're a bit more pushed for time and also really lovely to look at I think.
This was made for a lady in the USA who bought the card I shared a few weeks ago and wanted some other similar ones, so I made 3 more, all different but of the same kind of style.

I've popped a list of products used at the end of my post with links for you.


As usual I inked, distressed and hand stitched all my layers. I added a little frantage to the picture to add to the vintage feel. I popped a postcard from the tags sheet behind the frame, this also adds a Christmas sentiment without the need for a stamp.


I added flowers, pearls and pearl trim and even a little fir cone to add to the Christmasy feel. The Snowflake Doily cut with a Whimsy die.


I finished off the oval frame with some liquid pearls and I popped a little Father Christmas charm under the bow to finish it off. 


The inside is decorated simply with a couple of pieces of matching paper, with plenty of room to write a message, and a few flat back pearls.


That's all from me today, thank you so much for dropping by and I'll see you again next week :) xx

No comments: