Thursday 2 October 2014

Saturday Birthday

Hello everyone and a very happy Thursday to you.

For my little piece of inspiration this week I thought I would decorate up a little gift bag.  I've been meaning to do this for a while as it's my daughter's birthday in a few weeks and thought I would fill it lots of girlie smellies for her.  I also thought that the Little Darlings Saturated Canary image 'Saturday Birthday' would work beautifully so inked her up with a lighter ink again and coloured with my usual copics and great news is she is on offer in the store at the moment too.  After much deliberation I chose to use some gorgeous Teresa Collins papers called 'Daily Stories' and I really do love the fresh colours in this set and that's where I got my colour inspiration from for the image.






Okay that's it from me today.  Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your week.

Take care.
Ann-Marie 
xxx

No comments: