Sunday 19 October 2014

Bildmalarna - Alva Feeling

Hello and happy Sunday everyone.  It's Ann-Marie stopping by today to share some craftiness with you all.

For my make today I stamped up the gorgeous Bildmalarna 'Alva Feeling'.  She is gorgeous and lovely to colour and I teamed her up with some beautiful Glitz Design '77' papers which inspired the colour choice of my image.  I also used the Memory Box 'Diamond Background' frame and wanted it to appear twinkly with stars so once cut out I snipped it up a little and made it square, popped in on a dark blue background to represent the night sky and then added some clear gems for sparkle.  A little ribbon to finish it all off with a little bit of sparkle in the middle courtesy of an old bracelet which had broken and my card was done.   Let me show you how it turned out.  I apologise for the colour and brightness of the piccies I took them outside and the light was very dull.





Items Used

Image:  Bildmalarna 'Alva Feeling'
Papers:  Glitz Design '77'
Dies:  Memory Box 'Diamond Background'
Memento 'Tuxedo Black' ink pad

Okay time for me to dash.  I hope you are enjoying your weekend and thank you for taking the time to pop in.

Take care.
Ann-Marie
xxx

No comments: