Friday 19 September 2014

Emma with Glitz and Sparkle

Happy Friday everyone, it's Linda here with my make for the week.

I have another Saturated Canary design from Little Darlings Rubber Stamps to share and I've coloured up Emma again, but whereas last time she was soft and subtle, today she has some zing in her step.


She's stamped on to some Fabriano watercolour paper and coloured with a mix of Distress Ink pads and markers and some Inktense Pencils, I've popped the colours on my blog for you. I cut her out with the MFT Pierced Ovals Stax.

The gorgeous, gorgeous papers are by Glitz, and called Hoopla.  Green isn't a colour I usually use much, but I do love a pop of acid lime green and against the black and white I thought that these were so striking.

They've been edged with Black Soot distress ink and hand stitched with top stitch thread.




I've decorated the inside to match up with the front and with plenty of room for a message on the larger oval from the Pierced Ovals Stax again.

That's all from me today, I'll see you again next week with something new to share.

Have fun! : ) x x 

1 comment:

Dortesjs said...

great card love all the glitz and sparkle