Saturday 20 September 2014

Ducks in a Row and 15% OFF this weekend!

Hello Everyone

 I have some great news! There is 15% off everything at Dies to Die for this weekend!
This includes loads of fabulous new products that have just been added from Whimsy, MFT Die-namics, Paper Smooches and Lawn Fawn.

My card today features a fabulous stamp from Taylored Expressions, which includes the brilliant sentiments that I have used too. The circle has been cut with a Cheery Lynn die and the wonderful papers are from Doodlebug Designs, I love the bright colours and patterns on these papers.



Items Used:
Cheery Lynn Reflections Boutique Dies Mini Pearl Circle Mega Doily

Thank you for stopping by to look at my card today.
 I hope you get the chance to take advantage of the 15% off deal and have a great weekend.
Bye for now
Sue 

No comments: