Wednesday 2 July 2014

Sweet Lizzy Strawberries

Happy Wednesday folks and that means you have me, Ann-Marie, popping in to share some Dies to Die For inspiration with you all today.

My most favourite thing to do with the kiddies in the summer is to go strawberry picking in the fields so as soon as I saw this Joy Crafts image 'Lizzy Strawberries' I couldn't wait to ink her up and she's on offer too over in the store.  The Basic Grey papers 'Herbs & Honey' were perfect to go with the image they even had a sheet with strawberries on so naturally I had to use that one.  A little ribbon, twine and gorgeous little strawberry charm and my card was done.




Items Used

Medium:  copics

Okay that's all from me.  I hope you like my little summery card and enjoy the rest of your Wednesday.

Take care.
Ann-Marie 
xxx

No comments: