Tuesday 1 July 2014

Anya Celebrates

Happy Tuesday!  It's Linda here again with my Dies to Die for inspiration post and today I'm using my first ever CC Designs stamp.  I have to say that this was sooooo much fun to colour, so it won't be my last.

I coloured up Anya Celebrates in Copics and paper pieced her clothing, I'm becoming a bit of a paper piecing freak lately lol, but it is a wonderful way of adding patterns.



I used some of the wonderful papers from Maja Design's latest collection, aren't they yummy?  I inked and hand stitched them as always.

The centre piece is made with my newest buy, a wonderful Joy Crafts die, I already have the border and large butterfly die that matches this lol, but this is wonderful for focally framing a sentiment.


Items Used 

Distress Ink - Walnut Stain

Well that's all from me for today, I'll see you here next Tuesday, happy crafting! :) xx

No comments: