Tuesday 10 June 2014

Silver Fairy in Violet and Rose

Happy Tuesday Stampers! DT Linda here again with my regular Tuesday inspiration post, and today I'm using another of the wonderfully talented Sylvia Zet's images.  Just love her work the stamps are sooo sweet.  If you follow me on Facebook you've probably seen me share this image when I first coloured it whilst at my parents and when I chose the colours I actually had the new Pion papers in mind.  However I wasn't sure they were going to arrive in time for my make and so I went ahead and made the card up with another Pion collection....and then guess what?  Yup, those new Pion papers arrived with the postie on Saturday.  Oh well, at least I have them all ready for my next make.


This is my finished card, I used Silver Fairy, from Whimsy Stamps and the corner lace die is also made by Whimsy.  The shape is made with a Martha Stewart PATP punch set. I edged all the papers with DI in Dusty Concord.


She's coloured with my Inktense pencils plus a few watercolour pencils for the skin and hair. You can find the colours on my blog.


I finished off with this lovely bead trim and a La-La Land butterfly die.


I used more papers from the same collection to decorate the inside and give a space to write a message.

Items Used:


No comments: