Saturday 5 April 2014

Winnie Peeking out the Window

Good Morning Everyone
I hope you are well and having a good weekend.

My card today features a delightful stamp from Stamping Bella, this is Winnie Peeking out the window with the sentiment which is included.
 I have used the wonderful Tonic Studio Nesting Dies to cut around the image and layered up some truly stunning double-sided papers by Maja Design from the Vintage Spring Basics Collection. 
The sentiment banner has been cut using the fabulous La-La Land Folding Banner Die. I have used a Die-Namics die for the rolled roses and the leaves are cut from a Memory Box die.




Items Used :

Papers - Maja Design Vintage Spring Basics 8 April and 9 April
Memory Box Lavish Branch

Thank you for stopping by to look at my card today.
I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend.
bye for now
Sue xx

No comments: