Wednesday 23 April 2014

Missing You

Hello everyone, it's Ann-Marie popping in today to share some crafty inspiration with you all.  

I decided I was in the mood to colour up a real sweetie of an image and settled on CC Designs Drozy's Darlings 'Missing You' and I think she's one of my faves.  I teamed her up with Prima 'Stationer's Desk' papers and boy these are sooo gorgeous just love the rich colours in them and as normal the papers defined the colours of my image so I opted to pick out the red in them which just so happens to be my favourite colour!


I used a Cheery Lynn 'Ivy Corner Flourish' in my flowers I just snipped it into sections so I could move it about to get it in the right place and just peeking out from under the flowers to say hello is a little owl charm.  The sentiment is from the new Clearly Whimsy's 'Simple Sentiments' clear stamps and I just popped it behind a frame.  


A close up of the image isn't she so sweet.  Once I'd coloured her I then covered the moon and star in some Glamour Dust so she has just a little twinkle which I think you can just about make out in the piccie.


Items Used


Okay that's all from me today, I hope you enjoy the rest of your Wednesday.

Take care.
Ann-Marie 
xxx












No comments: