Saturday 29 March 2014

Kisses for my Sweet

Good Morning Everyone.
I hope you are well and having a good weekend.

For my card today I have used a delightful Mo Manning stamp made by Stamping Bella with some stunning double-sided Bildmalarna papers which I have used to paper-piece the lady's dress adding some shading with coloured pencils. The gorgeous border die is by Memory box, all the other hearts are from the same die.
The sentiment banner was cut with the fabulous La-La Land Folding Banners die and the sentiment stamp  is from the very useful SC Designs Collection Everyday Moments.


Items Used:

Stamp - Stamping Bella - Mo Manning - Kisses for my Sweet
Sentiment - Whimsy Stamps - SC Designs Collection Everyday Moments


Thank you for taking the time to stop and look at my card today.
bye for now
Sue xx

No comments: