Tuesday 25 March 2014

Breeze

Happy Tuesday everyone! It's DT Linda here with my Tuesday inspiration post and for me it really is a happy Tuesday and for once my post is not scheduled because I'm off work until Thursday, yay!  So lots of crafting time for me !
I used the delectable 'Breeze' a Saturated Canary stamp in rubber, produced by Little Darlings Rubber Stamps.  Isn't she just gorgeous?  I coloured her with my Copics this time but I'm itching to colour her in distress inks too, she's so lovely to colour. If you want to know the colours I used them pop over to my blog where they're all listed for you.


The papers are by Inkido, I love them so much I had a hard time cutting them and then when I went to link them I discovered they were out of stock, horror! There are others in the range that are still in stock, very similar  and just as pretty.


I used some beautiful Prima flowers, some gorgeous pleated organza ribbon, some gold lace which is just too lovely and I managed not to cover completely, some Prima bling and a beautiful brad to hold my seam binding bow in place.  As always links to items in the shop are at the end of this post.


I added some tiny Memory Box butterflies and some Liquid Pearls to finish off my image, and my sentiment.
The sentiment is from a whimsy stamp set and has been cut with a Marianne Design set of dies that I also used the cut the circle framing the image and the aperture for the inside of the card below.




Well that's all from me today, I'll be back next week.  Until then, have fun crafting! : ) x x





No comments: