Wednesday 26 March 2014

Bildmalarna Alva 'Feeling'

Good morning everyone and wishing you a very happy Wednesday.  Well that means it's my turn, Ann-Marie, to share some crafty inspiration with you all today.  

This week I have made a Step Card and it was so quick and easy to do as I used the Cheery Lynn Designs 'Step Card' die and for my image I used Bildmalarna Alva 'Feeling' coloured up with my copics.  I teamed her up with Bildmalarna papers Sweet Tones 'Music in my Garden' and Sweet Tones 'Purple Flowers' and boy are these gorgeous really didn't want to cut into them!  I distressed all the edges with my scissors and then inked around them with Tim Holtz 'Walnut Stain'.


A bit of a side view.  I didn't want to embellish too much as I really didn't want to cover up the beautiful papers.  


A quick close up of the image isn't she sweet and lovely to colour.


Items used

Papers:  Bildmalarna Sweet Tones 'Music in my Garden' & 'Purple Flowers'

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope I have inspired you a little to get those crafty fingers a making!

Take care, 
Ann-Marie 
xxx


No comments: