Tuesday 26 November 2013

Steampunk Marci

Morning folks! I'm so excited to be here with my first ever post as a Dies to Die for DT member.  I've been making a lot of Christmas cards lately (and you'll see more of those in the coming weeks) but I thought I'd have a bit of a break from those today and share something different with you.

This is La La Land - Steampunk Marci, isn't she just too cute? So easy to colour and just made for fussy cutting I think.  I used the gorgeous Maja Design - Autumn Basics, I did have to stroke the paper a few times before cutting it! They've been edged with Distress Ink in Walnut Stain.
 I used a lot of Dies here, so many I couldn't fit a single flower on - gasp, I nearly has a panic attack lol, so they're all listed below. The little tickets are from Whimsy, they do a few of these sets which are just so useful whe you don't want to put a full blown sentiment on your card and you can use the matching die which cuts them perfectly. 



Items Used



I do hope you enjoyed my first post here, I have to say a huge thanks to Tracy and all the DT for having me here and for being so welcoming and if you stop by my blog, do check out the Dies to Die for Candy I'm giving away.  Take care and happy crafting! :) xx




No comments: