Wednesday 27 November 2013

'Lighting the Way'

Good morning everyone, it's Ann-Marie here and I am over the moon, excited and just a little nervous to be here with you today with my first creation as a Dies to Die for DT member.   So as it's my turn to share a little inspiration and I'm in full Christmas mode at the moment it had to be a Christmas card. 
 
I decided to use Bildmalarna 'Mimosa - Lights the Way' for my image I just think she is such a cutie and I took my colour inspiration from the gorgeous Bazzill papers 'Nordic Pines' I just love the colours in this pad lovely and bold but still with a hint of traditional.  Everything has been edged with Tim Holtz 'Walnut Stain' distress ink.

 
Items Used
 
 
 
Charm: Santa Sleigh
 
Thank you for popping in today and I hope I have provided you with a little inspiration.
 
Take care and happy crafting!
Ann-Marie
xxx
 
 
 
 

No comments: