Monday 7 October 2013

Smile...its a letter for you!!!

Papers- MME playdate.
Morning everyone!
Its Lou in for our normal monday date!! and this morning I have a bright and cheery  card using one of the new CC designs drozy's. This one is a sweetheart!!

I wanted to join in with the Daring Cardmakers 7 year birthday party so I chose some gorgeous rainbow multi coloured papers from the stunning MME Playdate 6x6 paper pad. The little banners, flower  and 'smile' also come from the pad so I couldn't resist snipping them out and using them too!!

I stamped her onto a piece of cardstock that I had cut out with my Die namics notebook paper die, I LOVE this die!! there's another one in the shop with the edge down the shorter side too, that ones of my neeeeeeeed list!!!

Thank you for popping in!
huge hugs Lou xxx


No comments: