Wednesday 9 October 2013

My Minds Eye Washi Tape...

So Tracy has been adding more Washi Tape to the store recently. I love it, and have for a while now, but for those who have never heard about it let alone used it, I thought I would make a simple card with it.
So I have used a collection of My Minds Eye Washi tape called All is Bright. Washi tape is amazing as you can lift it off the card without causing any damage...which is great if you change your mind about placement...

So I cut little flag tails into the end and layered the Washi tape, added a doily folded around the front of the card and also a sticker from the All is Bright range.

So as you can see a very simple card. I have decided that I will be making a lot of cards with the Washi tape this year, I love how simple it is to use.


No comments: