Saturday 21 September 2013

Party Hardy

Hello Everyone, I hope you are having a good weekend

Today is a very special day - it's the lovely Tracy's birthday.
Happy Birthday Tracy, we hope you are having a wonderful day full of fun and happiness.
In celebration Tracy has 10% everything online - WOW!

So, I decided to made a card for Tracy using some wonderful products that she stocks in her shop.

The stamp is of course from Saturated Canary and the fabulous papers are My Minds Eye (which are in the sale at the moment!)
I have used Bazzill Kraft Cardstock for my matting, I love this as it is slightly paler than my other Kraft card and I think works well with most colour schemes.
The sentiment banner set from Whimsy it comes with a really great choice of sentiments and different patterns to mix and match to your designs.


Items Used:


                                              - MME Ooh La La-  La Dee Dee (great name!)
               - MME Ooh La La - Playful



Image is coloured with Promarkers
All papers are edged with Evergreen Bough Distress Ink


Thank you for taking the time to stop and look at my card today.
I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend
bye for now
Sue xx

1 comment:

Squirrel x said...

Such a gorgeous card Sue, love this, and a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Tracy, have a super day hun. Hugs Sxx