Saturday 15 June 2013

Tiddly Inks Flutter By To Say Hi

Good morning today I am sharing a card featuring Tiddly Inks stamps, they are on pre order and they are all just gorgeous I am a huge huge fan and now they are available in rubber too for all you rubber addicts, this one is my all time favorite as she has butterflies and you know me with butterflies, this is "Flutter By To Say Hi"...




I have coloured her with "Spectrum Noir's" and used the gorgeous summer pad called "MME Notable"  just my colours too, I have distressed the edges with tea dye ink and a pair of scissors...





I have added some "Stardust" and some "Liquid Pearls" to and around my image and some flowers from my stash...




Thank you so much for looking today, biggest of hugs love Pops x x x

Hair: TN2, TN5, TN7, TN8, BG7.
Skin: CR2, TN2, FS2, FS1.
Dress: GB1, GB5, GB7, BG3.
Wings: HB1, BT1, PP1, Blender.
Shoes: TN7, TN5, TN3.
Net: TN2, EB1.
Butterflies: BT7, BT8, BT5.
Flowers: GB2, GB3, GB4, OR1.
Leaves/ground: DG4, DG2, DG1.
Shade: BT2, BT1 Blender.
White Pen.

1 comment:

Christine L said...

Hi Pops..

Super gorgeous card... fabbie colouring and design as always..

Hugs
Christine x