Friday 14 June 2013

I'm Raptor Round Your Finger

Hi Everyone

I hope you have all had a great week and are looking forward to the weekend.


Today I would like to share with you a very simple card using a fabulous stamp from My Favourite Things.

Here is the full card:


Now I did say "simple" didn't I and they don't come much simpler then this ;o)

The recipe for the card is:

Stamp:  My Favourite Things - I'm Raptor Round Your Finger

The image has been coloured with Copics:

Skin:  E21 E00 E000 / R20 R30 (cheeks)
Raptor Suit:  G28 YG67 YG63 / E43 E42 E41 E40
Hearts:  R39 R29 R27 R22
Shading:  W5 W3 W1 W0

I have outlined the image with Weathered Wood Distress Ink
The papers have been edged with Frayed Burlap Distress Ink

And it's as simple as that.

Thank you for dropping by and I hope you have a great weekend.

Ta ta for now.


1 comment:

downrightcrafty said...

so cute love it
Hugs Kate xx