Tuesday 11 June 2013

My Flower

Good Morning today I am sharing a Bildmalarna stamp called "My Flower" she is just so sweet and needed using again...



I have coloured her with Spectrum Noir's and added some stardust and liquid pearls to and around the image, I have distressed all the edges with tea dye...



The papers are Maja "Vintage Summer" and I have added a "Marianne Corner" with some "Enamel DotsI added a "Whimsy Ticket" and stamped a sentiment on it, the butterfly was from a crafting friend...




Thank you so much for looking today, huggles Pops x x x


Skin: TN3, CR1, CR2, FS1.
Hair: TN1, TN3, TN7.
Dress: IB1, IB2, IB3.
Under dress:TN2, TN1.
Flower: BT1, BT4, BT8.
Stem: LG5, LG3, LG1.
Ground: IG3, IG2, IG1.
Shade: IG3, HB1, GT1 Blender.
Shoes: TN1, TN2.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I love these little images Pops. You've created a stunning card. hugs Sharon x