Wednesday 12 June 2013

Better Late Than Never!!!

I am posting this a little later than planned today as my daughter thought it would be fun to have a nasty case of projectile vomiting (think of the scene in Pitch Perfect...) last night and I have been on clean up duty...

So I decided to make another card with the Prima Mixed Media Doll...HERE
I stamped her onto Craftwork Cards Digital Cardstock with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and coloured her skin and hair with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - 100/C3
I then stamped her again onto My Minds Eye Union Square papers and cut out her dress and layered it over the top of the first stamped image. I layered all the papers with black Bazzill cardstock and embellished with a Bingo card, some tulle, crochet ribbon with a velvet centre and a Craftwork Cards sentiment.

I hope you like it...next week I promise to be back with my card in the morning....

No comments: