Wednesday 26 June 2013

My Favorite Things...

Afternoon, today I am sharing a card made with one of the My Favorite Things clear stamps...

I have used Doodle Garden - Far Out stamped using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink into Craftwork Cards digital cardstock and coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E23/E25
Clothing - B91/B93/B95/R37/R39/R20/R21/R22/YG23/YG25/BG72/100
The papers are all My Minds Eye Hootenanny and I have layered them with some Bazzill cardstock (not sure which blue colour it is...). I have embellished with a doily, bling and the sentiments etc are all cut from one of the sheets of paper from the pad and some are then on 3D pop up dots.

Make sure you check back tomorrow to see what the other DT members have been creating.

No comments: